The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and exciting way to share ideas, photos, topics within friends and groups!

HomeChitChatCafe!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Do you know the more you post, the more points you can get? Post more so your ranking, status and experience points can go up! Who knows? You may be the first highest forumer pro! So what are you waiting for? Let's post! Remember, no spamming and short replies. =)
Latest topics
» What updates you want for the forum?
Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 pm by house88kend

» Going Kendspiration!
Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm by house88kend

» Hello everyone!! =)
Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am by house88kend

» Nerd Controls girls with a Joystick!
Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Will and Kate meet the Obamas~
Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Tasmania的乌龟车
Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:25 am by cat.strawberry

» FriedOnion
Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm by erictyl

» Who do you care?
Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

» If life that hard?
Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do you ever get dumped by a guy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cat.strawberry
cat.strawberry

Your Reputation: : 9

Do you ever get dumped by a guy? Empty
PostSubject: Do you ever get dumped by a guy?   Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:18 am

Hello everyone,

In life, have you ever get dumped by a guy? It's get even worst when he dumped you on special occasions...for me, I have been dumped by 3 guys, mostly because I don't like them to be very control over me....and they did not gave me any freedom...they eventually give up and they break up mostly during my birthday Embarassed

Lets discuss! study
Back to top Go down
TzeyenOng
Beginner Rank
Beginner Rank
TzeyenOng

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get dumped by a guy?   Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:46 am

nope... I dumped a guy!! Very Happy yeah especially during valentine day == this is like OH MY GOD!!! i got the same problem as u. he never give me freedom and over controlling me ==
Back to top Go down
http://tzeyen-ong.blogspot.com/
melchoowaijean
melchoowaijean

Scorpio Snake
Your Reputation: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get dumped by a guy?   Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:18 pm

i kena dump by a guy on my bday 2 years ago
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkdolphinmelchoo.blogspot.com
cat.strawberry
cat.strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get dumped by a guy?   Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:19 pm

i hate those guys who dumped me! ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get dumped by a guy?   Do you ever get dumped by a guy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you ever get dumped by a guy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chit Chat Cafe :: Social Life :: Girls lounge-
Jump to: