The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and exciting way to share ideas, photos, topics within friends and groups!

HomeChitChatCafe!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Do you know the more you post, the more points you can get? Post more so your ranking, status and experience points can go up! Who knows? You may be the first highest forumer pro! So what are you waiting for? Let's post! Remember, no spamming and short replies. =)
Latest topics
» What updates you want for the forum?
6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 pm by house88kend

» Going Kendspiration!
6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm by house88kend

» Hello everyone!! =)
6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am by house88kend

» Nerd Controls girls with a Joystick!
6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Will and Kate meet the Obamas~
6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Tasmania的乌龟车
6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:25 am by cat.strawberry

» FriedOnion
6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm by erictyl

» Who do you care?
6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME! I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

» If life that hard?
6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME! I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
house88kend
Admin
Admin
house88kend

Gemini Dragon
Your Reputation: : 5

6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME! Empty
PostSubject: 6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME!   6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:30 am

Aloha peeps!

Since you are new to this forum, so besides posting forums and replying posts, what's more? 6 awesome ways to let you make use of the forum's capability!

1. The Experience and reputation system:
Do you know? for every post you post, every friend you've invite, every post you reply, will gain points? The higher the points is, the more special usage you will receive! So start topping up today! ^^

2. The Forum's Voting System
Now, posters can vote your favorite posts posted by topic openers! The higher the vote cast, the more reputation you may gain! To vote, in every post, you can see a small plus and a minus sign on the right corner of the forum. Just click on it and a Green bar will appear on the right side of the post.

3. The "Like" and "Thank You" Button
Like Facebook, users can press on the "Like This" button on every post, every reply or every media type of files they share! With every like, the caster will gain +1 reputation and the post whose been casted will gain +2 reputation!! You can only like one post one time only.

4. Share your post out of the forum!
Now, posters can share their forum topics, discussion to any where including blogs, Facebook, Twitter or even e-mail to your friend! On the top right of the topic where people post,you can see a word SHARE, so just click on it and choose where you want to share!

5. FREE storage for users!
Now members can store files, photos, medias, video, flash videos in your own build in storage!! Each member can store up to 50 MB!

6. Attach files in any topic you post!
Members now can attach files, videos and medias in the post they open for members to download!

I hope these 6 awesome stuffs would boost you up! Stay tune for more forum uodates!

Cheers!
Kendrick I love you
Back to top Go down
http://chitchatcafe.omgforum.net

6 new, fun and exciting ways to make your forum AWESOME!
Page 1 of 1