The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and exciting way to share ideas, photos, topics within friends and groups!

HomeChitChatCafe!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Do you know the more you post, the more points you can get? Post more so your ranking, status and experience points can go up! Who knows? You may be the first highest forumer pro! So what are you waiting for? Let's post! Remember, no spamming and short replies. =)
Latest topics
» What updates you want for the forum?
The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 pm by house88kend

» Going Kendspiration!
The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm by house88kend

» Hello everyone!! =)
The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am by house88kend

» Nerd Controls girls with a Joystick!
The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Will and Kate meet the Obamas~
The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Tasmania的乌龟车
The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:25 am by cat.strawberry

» FriedOnion
The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm by erictyl

» Who do you care?
The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

» If life that hard?
The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The education system at Aussie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
house88kend
Admin
Admin
house88kend

Gemini Dragon
Your Reputation: : 5

The education system at Aussie Empty
PostSubject: The education system at Aussie   The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 am

The education system at Aussie Img_1510

The Education here at Australia is almost as same as the UK's it has 3 stages and each stage consists of 4 years.

Junior School Grade 1-4
Equivalent to primary 1-4 in Malaysia...there is no exams and tests being conducted during the four years but they are more to discovery in arts, media, music and language. It's easy for you to learn piano because piano classes is a normal class over here!!

Middle School Grade 5-8
Equivalent to Primary 5-6 and Secondary Junior 1-2, in this stage they are being tested in a higher, more opened education system.

Senior School Grade 9-12
Equivalent to Secondary Junior 3 and Secondary Senior 4-6. In this stage, the school is no longer called high school or middle school but it was called "College". In Malaysia College is considered to be a stepping stone to University in a much later age for students like us. For Australians, the students here are called college students.

The education system at Aussie Img_1511
Another interesting fact of how students wear....during summer and winter!

So how do you think about the system? I am very surprised that the system here uses more of the other part of the brain rather than the education system compared to Malaysia =)

It was a eye opener for me study
Back to top Go down
http://chitchatcafe.omgforum.net
cat.strawberry
cat.strawberry

Your Reputation: : 9

PostSubject: Re: The education system at Aussie   The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:35 am

The education system there is unique, no wonder the lifestyle is different compared to Asian countries!

Thanks for the info kend kend!
Back to top Go down
house88kend
Admin
Admin
house88kend

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The education system at Aussie   The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:14 am

Well, it was special if you could see the differences between Malaysia and Australian Education system, their uniforms are more awesome! XD
Back to top Go down
yungyew
yungyew

Scorpio Goat
Your Reputation: : 3

PostSubject: Re: The education system at Aussie   The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:50 am

so special Very Happy Very Happy high standards hehehehe~
Back to top Go down
house88kend
Admin
Admin
house88kend

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The education system at Aussie   The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 am

YY, do you know here many leng lui's, most of them looked like Japanese or Korean style, short skirts lo lolx
Back to top Go down
house88kend
Admin
Admin
house88kend

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The education system at Aussie   The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:09 pm

The education system at Aussie School10

See the school uniforms during winter XD
Back to top Go down
yungyew
yungyew

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The education system at Aussie   The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 pm

house88kend wrote:
YY, do you know here many leng lui's, most of them looked like Japanese or Korean style, short skirts lo lolx

holy! Pictures pleasseee!!! and please get urself a _____ soon!! (fill in the blank) wahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kendy Ng
Kendy Ng

PostSubject: Re: The education system at Aussie   The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:30 pm

aiyoyo, not that fast la XD man man lai~ hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
adesai
adesai

Gemini Monkey
Your Reputation: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The education system at Aussie   The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:07 pm

The education system at Aussie Lol well kend you know what our Asian countries have better schools and colleges but in western countries only their universities are the best but their schools are no good... The education system at Aussie Icon_arrow
Back to top Go down
house88kend
Admin
Admin
house88kend

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The education system at Aussie   The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:42 pm

could agree with this ^^ haha, their education systems are a little opened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The education system at Aussie   The education system at Aussie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The education system at Aussie
Page 1 of 1