The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and exciting way to share ideas, photos, topics within friends and groups!

HomeChitChatCafe!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Do you know the more you post, the more points you can get? Post more so your ranking, status and experience points can go up! Who knows? You may be the first highest forumer pro! So what are you waiting for? Let's post! Remember, no spamming and short replies. =)
Latest topics
» What updates you want for the forum?
Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 pm by house88kend

» Going Kendspiration!
Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm by house88kend

» Hello everyone!! =)
Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am by house88kend

» Nerd Controls girls with a Joystick!
Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Will and Kate meet the Obamas~
Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Tasmania的乌龟车
Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:25 am by cat.strawberry

» FriedOnion
Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm by erictyl

» Who do you care?
Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

» If life that hard?
Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Lifestyle?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TzeyenOng
Beginner Rank
Beginner Rank
TzeyenOng

Libra Monkey
Your Reputation: : 9

Lifestyle? Empty
PostSubject: Lifestyle?   Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Okay I have no idea of why am I living in this world. Being so frustrated towards everything. Whatever is done you tend to be regretted.. what more goods can I have in this world?

Lifestyle? Frus11

Frankly, I might not a strong girl. SOme times people may think that I'm a very strong girl without any problem on my mind. Hey No!! You are wrong. I have a lot of problem which I merely put it aside cause to me it's useless.!!!! Neutral being too emotional isn't that good for ur health. But laughter is good for ur health and a good medicine to live longer. And so I do laugh my ass off some times! lol!

Lifestyle? Exaust11

It's tiring and exhausted when u are having tons of problem which you do not want to have because you don't deserve to have it.
No No it's a no-no for me to survive and live with all these problems. Ever since You got study to deal with why you deserve to have all those nonsense? As I said the time will never turn back and I won't accept the return. It's all over!!! once I said over means it's over. I just don't understand why is he there to controlling me as I'm no longer belong to his? He's over controlling and hey, I have my life here and it's much more better than last time. I don't want the depression like how I got last time.

Lifestyle? Depres10
looks how fugly is it when ur under depression??? It's just like a aunty!!! WTF?!?!?!?

Just gimme a break and stop disturbing my life and interfering my life here. I know you are KL and so I am. FYI, I know how's KL life is don't need you to worry. I have been in KL for few years ever since I am a small little kids. I know everything in KL. i know how to take all those freaking public transport and train. Unlike you don't know how to take. >< it's a shameful to let girls to teach u how to take train. I can be independent enough which you don't even know about it. I took train alone when I come back from Penang no company and all. I took train alone come back to uni because my friend took train back home. I know how to be independent. Because I'm more alert than u.

Sorry am not being too emotional. Just speaking out from my mind. It's an expression

Lifestyle? 26072010
and yeah am still smiling like how I do in this picture. I'm a nerdy!! hehehe study
Back to top Go down
http://tzeyen-ong.blogspot.com/
Kendy Ng
Kendy Ng

Your Reputation: : 3

Lifestyle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle?   Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:34 pm

cute little one , I could say! XD

Anyway, when life gets tough, it is when u r learning how to grow up and withstand it! ^^
Back to top Go down
TzeyenOng
Beginner Rank
Beginner Rank
TzeyenOng

Libra Monkey

Lifestyle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle?   Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Kendy Ng wrote:
cute little one , I could say! XD

Anyway, when life gets tough, it is when u r learning how to grow up and withstand it! ^^

taadaa~~~~ btw, i still cant blocked the pictures erm, who is the cute little one?

Lifestyle? Images14

Lifestyle? Images15
my thank you smile to ya

Lifestyle? Images16
bounce

Lifestyle? Images17
laugh more yeah.. Razz
Back to top Go down
yungyew
yungyew

Scorpio Goat
Your Reputation: : 3

Lifestyle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle?   Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:47 pm

wow i can see the emotions from ur words.. life is good to be explored.. you deal with life happily, the more happiness u earned in your life Smile
Back to top Go down
TzeyenOng
Beginner Rank
Beginner Rank
TzeyenOng

Libra Monkey

Lifestyle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle?   Lifestyle? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:51 pm

yungyew wrote:
wow i can see the emotions from ur words.. life is good to be explored.. you deal with life happily, the more happiness u earned in your life Smile

well. tat's me.. i say what i want to say..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lifestyle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle?   Lifestyle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifestyle?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chit Chat Cafe :: Social Life :: Lifestyle (生活方式)-
Jump to: