The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and exciting way to share ideas, photos, topics within friends and groups!

HomeChitChatCafe!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Do you know the more you post, the more points you can get? Post more so your ranking, status and experience points can go up! Who knows? You may be the first highest forumer pro! So what are you waiting for? Let's post! Remember, no spamming and short replies. =)
Latest topics
» What updates you want for the forum?
Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 pm by house88kend

» Going Kendspiration!
Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm by house88kend

» Hello everyone!! =)
Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am by house88kend

» Nerd Controls girls with a Joystick!
Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Will and Kate meet the Obamas~
Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Tasmania的乌龟车
Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:25 am by cat.strawberry

» FriedOnion
Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm by erictyl

» Who do you care?
Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

» If life that hard?
Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yungyew
yungyew

Scorpio Goat
Your Reputation: : 3

Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O Empty
PostSubject: Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O   Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:22 pm

http://www.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/the-breaking-entirely-unsurprising-news-diego-maradona-out.html

it's a surprising news... when i look at the newspaper given from university today, i saw this Maradona, the well-known Argentine former football player and was the manager of the Argentine national team since november 2008~ from what i saw from the newspaper is about he asked for the full-control of the Argentina football team and the Argentina Football Association fired him for that. but there's also some source in internet said Maradona claimed that AFA president Julio Grondona and director of national teams Carlos Bilardo had "lied to" and "betrayed" and effectively sacked him from the role. Saying "they wanted me to continue, but seven of my staff should not go on, if he told me that, it meant he did not want me to keep working". obviously there's something wrong going on between this maradona and AFA. but no matter what, he's out.. boo... the so-called number 1 in The Greatest 10 World Cup players of all time get fired =x

and hey, there are ppl pray him like a god - "Hand of God" lol~ becos his past "century goal" by using a hand @_@ lolx!
Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O 200px-Maradona-212369675_3c30adbbb4_o
Back to top Go down
house88kend
Admin
Admin
house88kend

Gemini Dragon
Your Reputation: : 5

PostSubject: Re: Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O   Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 pm

what? thats very interesting ...how would u find a famous person got fired....haiz Crying or Very sad

Dunno what's with the world now lolx
Back to top Go down
http://chitchatcafe.omgforum.net
yungyew
yungyew

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O   Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:31 pm

it's a shocking news... hehe... strange things happen everyday~ hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Kendy Ng
Kendy Ng

PostSubject: Re: Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O   Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:32 pm

I could scene that...oh ya, do you know today Melbourne public transport goes all FREE? lolx all buses, trans, trens all go FREE lolx
Back to top Go down
yungyew
yungyew

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O   Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:23 pm

y everything free??? any special event going on in Melbourne?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O   Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diego Maradona got Fired!!! O_O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chit Chat Cafe :: Entertainment Board (娱乐场所) :: Entertainment News (娱乐新闻)-
Jump to: