The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Welcome to the Chit Chat Cafe! Hope you had a great time here!
欢迎光临!!
The Chit Chat Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and exciting way to share ideas, photos, topics within friends and groups!

HomeChitChatCafe!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Do you know the more you post, the more points you can get? Post more so your ranking, status and experience points can go up! Who knows? You may be the first highest forumer pro! So what are you waiting for? Let's post! Remember, no spamming and short replies. =)
Latest topics
» What updates you want for the forum?
wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 pm by house88kend

» Going Kendspiration!
wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm by house88kend

» Hello everyone!! =)
wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am by house88kend

» Nerd Controls girls with a Joystick!
wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Will and Kate meet the Obamas~
wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 am by cat.strawberry

» Tasmania的乌龟车
wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:25 am by cat.strawberry

» FriedOnion
wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm by erictyl

» Who do you care?
wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

» If life that hard?
wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm by cat.strawberry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TzeyenOng
Beginner Rank
Beginner Rank
TzeyenOng

Libra Monkey
Your Reputation: : 9

wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) Empty
PostSubject: wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :)   wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:48 am

Hey guys!!! how is ur day? good ? bad ? awesome ? great ? haha . answer me via comments. hmmm I'm back to my so called home bitter home . gosh~ i rather to rot at home instead of coming back to hostel and i so willing to be that. this week only left with physics lecturer!!! gosh!!! Sad And Penang do miss me a lot !! Very Happy and I found out that just a few minutes away from you is like I start missing u and I had an awesome days with u on that week. How I wish time don't fly. And no one is here for me!!! Sad I will be lonely without u my girl. Mad never knowing that it's near but yet too far from me.. I miss u alot!!! see u when free!! perhaps after ur exam?

Tomorrow might be an awesome day for me? who knows? Neutral

and gosh I feel the cold and I not that feeling well. perhaps flu will be soon!!! Sad no no!! exam is around the corner

today when I'm back I got a super super bad news!!! No!! where is my 0.7 gone to??
Yen said : aunt, I got a super bad news when I'm back to hostel. gosh!! lmao!!!
Yen called mum after that: mommy!!! 0.7 is missing. and I don't know what is wrong??
mom was like o_O good la not bad what (ROFL)

Conclusion : some times I really don know how perfect am I was when people said not bad what.. so dam perfect == I don't feel any perfection on myself. why can't I just do well in such a easy thing? that really make me feel lifeless. it's not a high expectation but hey 0.7!!! arghh.. silent Evil or Very Mad

so and I do watch again the annoying orange to make my day bright. I feel so lonely. To me no matter how many thousand friends you have or a boy friend I still feel lonely. because my mom, my dad, my sis, my relatives, my big big family aren't beside me. And this can be describes as my lonely life Sad

btw, u will find it how irritating the apple is.. imagine if he keep on calling u..

hey apple, apple, hey, hey apple, hey, apple, hey, hey apple, apple, hey. and apple said what,what,what isit? LOL
hey apple, ur fruity! hahahahaha LOL.. the fruit reminds me of something

the orange annoys the hell out of his friend!!! LOL

hey apple you back.!tomato answered:what?hey apple where hv u been?tomato answered:r u talking to me?am not an apple! and I added: WTF!!! haha

wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :) 31072010
so called lifeless girl?

p/s : you know I miss you too? Smile I miss you like how you miss me.
p/s/s : all the best to you! you know what and you know who you are D: lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tzeyen-ong.blogspot.com/

wishes you can bring back the joy to my life and don't leave me here with these tears. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chit Chat Cafe :: General Board :: Chit-Chat Board (吱喳 & 废话)-
Jump to: